Wednesday, April 4, 2012

INTEGRITY alphabets

              This is my alphabet project. I went all around my street taking photos, and that is where most of them came from. I chose the word "integrity" to upload because of the meaning behind it to me. Integrity is something that I have and take very seriously, so I thought it'd be neat to make that my word. When I was looking for letters to capture, it really opened up my mind as to certain things in the world. Even my mom noticed this change, because she helped me find all twenty-four letters. I wouldn't do this project over, because I like what I came out with, but I would definitely add to it, having more than one letter of the alphabet out of worldly things. I'm happy with this project and had a lot of fun with it!

-H

No comments:

Post a Comment