Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Landscape photos

             This is one of my landscape photos without any editing. This photo makes me really happy because it reminds me of a famous photo of the Sacred Grove. This photo, however, was taken in the forest in the yard of my house. I was really surprised at how detailed it looked while I was going through the printing process before actually allowing it to show up on paper. It was cool!

-H
         These are obviously clouds, and I think they look awesome! This was taken on Beef Bend Rd. in Tigard around 5:00pm. I've always had a thing for clouds, so being able to capture this moment was really neat!

-H
          This last one is on the street up to my house. I love these trees so much and have always wanted a photo of them with their shadows, and now I got one! It looks way cool and I'm so glad it turned out!

-H

No comments:

Post a Comment