Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Tilt Shifts

                 The reason why I have waited so long to upload these is because I wanted more. For me, it has been incredibly difficult finding things in the world that I can capture and make into a tilt shift photo. Maybe I just needed to take more time out of my schedule and drive around even more, looking. These two that I do have, however, really make me very happy. :)

                This first photo was taken at a Blazer game and I made it into a tilt shift photo. Instead of blurring out the top and bottom, I decided to blur the diagonals, and I'm really happy with how it turned out. I fixed the lighting a bit just to brighten it up, and the clearness of it really excites me!

-H
                 This is my second tilt shift, and I captured this at school one morning. This duck has been in the school parking lot lately, and I just couldn't miss the opportunity to take a photo of him. The tilt shift worked well, but maybe next time I'll make sure I'm up higher so I can get the real effect. The thing I love about this, though, is the fact that the duck is just one single object. It makes me happy!

-H

No comments:

Post a Comment