Thursday, May 3, 2012

Self Portrait Project



           The self portrait project was interesting. I really like my "cake face" photo, but other than that I wasn't a huge fan of it all. The first photo is of me with my sleeping mask on. I really like this photo despite the dots and the shadows where my eyes should be. Next time I'll need to figure out better lightning. My second photo is of me outside with  the sun shining in the background. I really enjoy this photo. For some reason on the left side of my face there is a color change, and I'm not sure what went wrong there. It was probably how I printed the photo and/or other chemical on it. It could even be that it wasn't in a certain chemical for as long as it should have been. My last photo is my "cake face". I love this photo! I really hate the dust particles that got on it, though. I love how the light hits my face and the cake lights up. The fact that my teeth are visible and I am smiling really brings out the photo as well!

-H

No comments:

Post a Comment